- Are you familiar with the various elements that are included in an estate plan?
- Have you given any thought to what will happen to your assets upon your death?
- If you currently have an estate plan, when was the last time you had it reviewed?
- Does anyone in your family require nursing home care or will they in the near future?
- Do you have concerns about leaving money or assets to a particular member of your family?
Don’t wait to make sure that your estate plan is securely in place because it can lead to many unnecessary issues that could cost you a lot of money down the road. There are many elements to an estate and at Cushing at Dolan, we will walk you through the process step by step so that all of your assets are protected.
Our firm provides sophisticated estate planning, tax planning and business succession planning to individuals, families and businesses in Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island and beyond. We work closely with clients to understand their goals and concerns, and ensure they have everything in order.
Many of our Boston estate planning attorneys are also certified public accountants (CPA) or have advanced law degrees (LL.M.) in taxation. This expertise enables our clients to take their estate plans to highly sophisticated levels in reducing exposure to state and federal estate, gift, income and capital gains taxes. Tax planning is a key consideration in our comprehensive and long-range approach to your estate planning, which may include wills, durable powers of attorney, healthcare proxies, revocable or irrevocable trusts and much more.
At Cushing and Dolan, we have one simple goal, and that is to earn your trust so we can help you prepare for later life with as little risk to your assets as possible.
144 Gould Street
Needham, MA 02494